Everyone who knows me, knows how much I love my little GaptoothPrince A’veri. He is my heart, my soul, my motivation, and my drive. I’m the woman I am today, because God put him in my life. Every mother should feel personally responsible for conducting herself in the manner in which she would want the female her son brought home to behave. I’m confident, I’m secure and I’m in love with this boy. His father will attest to the fact, that everything made more sense to me when he came into my life. I thank God for giving me the opportunity to raise such a bright, a beautiful, an intelligent, a creative and playful angel.
Nothing is more wonderful than this child, but the grace of God Itself. I love you A’veri and I’m blessed to have you in my life. Happy Birthday sweetheart.
Love your Mommy,
- Off the Dribble: Family Celebrates Life of Slain N.B.A. Player on His Birthday (offthedribble.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Father spared threat of jail after son refused to see mother (telegraph.co.uk)
- Mother’s new appeal for help to find son’s killers (menmedia.co.uk)
- Nancy Eshelman: How does a mother mark the birthday without the son? (pennlive.com)
- One Hundred and Eighty Degrees with Fiction Plane – Hauterives, Rhône-Alpes, France (travelpod.com)
- Mother of Georgia teen beaten to death calls for justice (cnn.com)
- Breakdown,Birthday,Orphanage & Gorillas-in 1 week – Mgahinga Gorilla National Park, Uganda (travelpod.com)
- Mom Defends Drag-Wearing Five-Year-Old Son [Parenting] (gawker.com)
- Mother’s Day, Professional Help Needed: I’m A Bad Son, What Do I Do? [Mother’s Day] (gawker.com)
- How mothering and fathering an adolescent can be different. (psychologytoday.com)