After the Day of Love, some of you still found yourself in that bed by yourself wondering what you did wrong or how you can change your relationship status. Well, tonight GaptoothDiva gets it in with Mr. Locario who is a Sex, Dating and Relationship expert, on how we can keep from being the odd man out next Valentine‘s Day.
For the past couple of years Mr. Locario has helped thousands of people develop confidence in dating and improve their love lives. Mr. Locario has written two EBooks one for men titled “The Magnificent 10 Crucial Dating Tips for Men” and one for women titled “It’s Your Fault You’re Single: Tips on Finding Mr. Right”. Mr. Locario is also in the process of finishing his third book “How to Have Sex with 2 Women a Day”.
Mr. Locario is a modern expert on sex, dating, and relationships. He has helped thousands of men and women strengthen their relationships, develop confidence in dating, and improve their love lives. What separates Mr. Locario from other relationship gurus is his no nonsense realistic approach to the dating game. The idea is to give men and women the knowledge, truth, and confidence to understand what they want. Thus, helping create the best options for themselves in Love and in Life.
He is also available for individual support and counseling. In addition to his relationship analysis work, Mr. Locario is a rap artist and actor. In 1996, he founded the entertainment company ITAKKS Inc.. For the last 14+ years, he has and still performs under the name of “Trends” in New York, California, Florida, and New Mexico. He was also featured on TV stations
such as ABC Family Network, MTV, and VH1– and Magazines such as Rolling Stone, Blender, Source, and Vibe.
CALL IN LIVE
- GaptoothDiva Radio – Women, Is It Easier To Rely On Your Gay Best Friend For The Truth And No Drama? Interview w/ Terrance Dean Author Of “Straight From Your Gay Best Friend” Tonight 01/18 at 9pm (gaptoothdiva.com)
- Dating the second time around (cnn.com)
- GaptoothDiva Radio – How to be Frisky from The Kitchen to The Bedroom This Valentine’s Day. Interview with Author Nancy Doeller of “The Frisky Cook” tonight at 9pm. (gaptoothdiva.com)
- 30 year old man dating 20 year old woman? (ask.metafilter.com)
- How to Maintain Your Routine Despite Your Social Life (fitsugar.com)
- The 8 Stages Of Lead Nurturing Romance (customerthink.com)
- Readers offer tips, tales on finding love at work (yourlife.usatoday.com)
- My first love was a practice run (eemusings.wordpress.com)
- What Style of Flirt Are You? Find Out Here (healthland.time.com)
- GaptoothDiva Radio – How to create quality relationships in a positive & stress-free lifestyle, interview w/ Psychologist and Author Dr. Karen Sherman Tonight 2/1 @9pm (gaptoothdiva.com)