Today on GaptoothDiva, we are going to take things in another direction. I know a lot of you are still devastated by the earthquake/hurricane, and our prayers and hearts go out to you. I know that these past days have really had me wondering about life, and whether or not I was living it to the max. I started thinking about taking care of myself more and putting more information in my brain. I hope that today we can learn some new things about Training our brain to fight off distractions such as ADHD and boost learning within our children and ourselves. I’m excited because it’s never a dull moment on GaptoothDiva Radio… let’s get motivated.
Does this sound like you… or someone you know?
• You tend to “zone out” whenever something is boring, too complicated, or hard to understand. If it’s not interesting, you might as well forget it!
• You feel overwhelmed with all the things you have to do. It’s hard to be organized, and come up with a game plan to get things done.
• You’re “all-over-the-place”. Creative ideas come to you quickly, but it’s hard to figure out how to get things done in a fast, efficient and organized way.
• You tend to be late, do too many things at once, and underestimate how long it takes to complete a task.
• You have nervous energy. Your mind races or chatters, distracting you from getting things done.
• You’re an “adrenaline junkie” who needs an extra boost to focus.
• You crave stimulation, and there’s nothing like a little excitement to stir things up. You drinks soda, coffee or energy drinks… whatever it takes to get yourself up and ready for action.
• You struggle to read, concentrate, focus and remember.
• You’re easily distracted. It’s as if your brain isn’t operating at peak capacity.
These are a just a few of the symptoms of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
If you know or suspect you have ADHD, then Nicky VanValkenburgh wants to help you get past your pain, confusion and anxiety. Actually, she’d like to tell you about a way to conquer ADHD in 60 days, without Ritalin.
Nicky VanValkenburgh has written a book that will give you specific techniques and strategies to help you conquer ADHD in 60 days. It’s a natural remedy for ADHD that doesn’t involve pills, potions or talk therapy.
Do you realize that your brain holds the key to EVERYTHING that you need to recover from ADHD? You can train and condition your brain, so that it will be easier to focus and concentrate. Your thoughts will become clearer. In no time, you’ll be better organized, more energetic, and accomplish more during the day. Yes, you have every reason to be upbeat & optimistic about conquering ADHD. It’s time to train your brain and transform your life!
Her book reveals five things that your brain needs in order to overcome ADHD. With the help of these five brain boosters, you can train your brain and transform your life. It’s a revolutionary brain training method that is safe, reliable, easy and effective.
In fact, it’s so easy, that you can do it while lying flat on your back, with your eyes closed! It’s been described as the “lazy way to get rid of ADHD”. However, it’s also a brain training method that’s based in neurotherapy, and is supported by an impressive review of literature.
Check out her site: http://www.trainyourbraintransformyourlife.com/
Also featuring Author Nancy Campbell of Learning Time Children’s Books
How to keep children interested in learning? Do you want to find out what really keeps children interested in learning? Nancy Campbell Author of LEARNING TIME children’s book claims there are better ways to help Children enjoy learning. Campbell has worked with children for several years. The Author says”, It is best to foster positive reading habits for kids at an early age”.
This fascinating quest will tell audiences about:
• Ways to make learning fun for your children.
• What parents can do to help their children become better readers.
• What can be done to give your child a better start in school?
As an Author of the children’s book LEARNING TIME, She holds a Medical certification and one in Early Childhood Education. The author also received the Editor’s Choice award for her poetry in 2004. She is a member of the National Association of Professional Women (NAPW), and she has appeared on the Author’s Show TV Show, the Laugh and Tears Show, The Artist First Network and Numerous radio shows. Her charities include The Carl Perkins Center to help abused Children, volunteering at St. Jude Children’s Hospital, and donates books to local businesses.
LISTEN IN LIVE www.blogtalkradio.com/GaptoothDiva
CALL IN LIVE (646) 378-0442
- GaptoothDiva – @ShaniceCrazyAz, 2 Pics and Less than 1, 000 Words: Motivation (gaptoothdiva.com)
- GaptoothDiva Outspoken – Fake Info On Your Online Bio (gaptoothdiva.com)
- GaptoothDiva radio – Interview w/ Featured Artist Of The Week, Electronic Music Artist Orgavin Tonight at 9pm EST. (gaptoothdiva.com)
- GaptoothDiva Radio – Inspiring Minds to Infinite Potential w/ Certified Life Coach Belinda Mays Ft. Kristy Taylor Author & Founder of Kid Medic 9pm EST (gaptoothdiva.com)
- GaptoothDiva Radio -Simple Solutions for Life’s Major Challenges w/ Michael J. Rhodes Ft. Music by Gospel Sensation Estee Tonight at 9pm EST. (gaptoothdiva.com)
- GaptoothDiva Inspiration – Happy Birthday Alphonso, GaptoothDiva’s Rockstar Bad-A** Dad (gaptoothdiva.com)
- GaptoothDiva TV – Interview w. Virginia Female Rapper Ms Proper of So Proper Ent. (gaptoothdiva.com)
- GaptoothDiva Radio – Interview w/ Featured Artist of the Week, North Carolina’s CeditOff Tonight at 9pm EST (gaptoothdiva.com)
- GaptoothDiva Fashion Files – Theatrical Inspiration (gaptoothdiva.com)
- GaptoothDiva TV – Interview w. DOE The Paperboy, Lyricist in RVA (gaptoothdiva.com)