Hollywood, CA – As the fabulous super model Toccara makes her debut on Season 2 of “The Ultimate Merger” on TV One, you better believe she will be bringing her “A” game. With fourteen eligible bachelors vying for her attention, a girl has got to look her absolute best. For hair that speaks volumes, there is only one doctor in town to call, and Toccara called the one and only, Dr. Boogie.
As the man known for his defining signature styles, Dr. Boogie sets the pace for a season of high fashion and fun with Toccara’s trend setting tresses. With an image best described at ‘couture pin-up’ Dr. Boogie keeps her mane fierce, fabulous and funky. Having developed Eve’s hallmark platinum short cut, creating Kimora Lee‘s sexy glam look and defining Lisa Raye‘s signature style, Dr. Boogie now brands Toccara with an illusion that will set a new tone in salons around the country.
“Toccara’s beauty is indescribable. She is simply irresistible. Her essence is a throwback to the coquette sexiness of the ’50’s. Her hair is combination Marilyn Monroe, Betty Paige and Joan Crawford all wrapped into one. I utilized long flowing falls topped with wrapped coif buns and tight curls to cap her style. And let me tell she, she serves it! She kept those gents coming and going with a combination of charm, wow factor and of course, hair!” reveals Dr. Boogie.
Viewers will be able to find Dr. Boogie discussing his “Ultimate Merger” creativity online after each new episode of the show at TVOne.com. In addition, the hair doctor is seen on camera serving as a judge in one of the future episodes.
With the success of “The Ultimate Merger” Dr. Boogie is making himself more accessible to his growing fan base with the openingof a new salon. “The Beauty Parlor by Boogie’s Secrets” located in the heart of Hollywood, off of Sunset Blvd., is open to the public and caters to the celebrity and the every day woman.
“I always say that when a woman looks good, she feels good. All women deserve reasonably priced glamour and The Beauty Parlor is going to provide just that. And yes, The Beauty Parlor is where you can also come for your own personal ultimate merger look,” notes Dr. Boogie.
Find Dr. Boogie online at http://www.BoogieSecrets.com and make an appointment now! Watch “The Ultimate Merger 2 Starring Toccara” on Thursday nights at 9 PM ET on TV One.
- GaptoothDiva Radio – Interview w/ Publicist Cariece Peck w/ Music by Teen Rapper MIC Tonight at 9pm EST (gaptoothdiva.com)
- GaptoothDiva Radio – Interview w/ Lisa Espich Author of “Soaring Above Co-Addiction: Helping Your Loved One Get Clean, While Creating The Life Of Your Dreams” Tonight at 9pm EST (gaptoothdiva.com)
- Toccara: “Everytime He Takes It Off, A Sista Starts Breathing Heavy!”, “The Ultimate Merger” [RECAP] (hellobeautiful.com)
- Coupled Up: Toccara’s Show The Ultimate Merger Comes To A End… Who’s Her New Man? (bossip.com)
- WIN A Chance To Attend RVA’s 2011 Black Beauty Expo w/ GaptoothDiva.com FREE (gaptoothdiva.com)