Watch Video: Comment on Your Experience & Thoughts
I share my journey with my natural hair for a little over a year, where I used my hair as an accessory. I share this video because so many women that I talk to expressed that their beauty and their worth is in their length and style. I wanted to highlight that hair grows back, it falls out, and sometimes it can get damaged. Therefore, we must find our beauty and our worth from within.
Thanks for watching!
Please Rate and Subscribe
Follow me on Twitter at http://www.Twitter.com/GaptoothDiva
My personal style blog: FYourStyle – http://www.fyourstyle.tumblr.com
- I’esha GaptoothDiva is Named One of the New Faces of Ivie Rose Boutique, Curvy with an Attitude (gaptoothdiva.com)
- Instagram Natural Hair Stars (clutchmagonline.com)
- What about our Daughters: How do we encourage them to go natural? (curllynaptressblog.com)
- Natural Hair: Why It Works For Me. (rhachellenicol.com)
- Moderne Meid Mouths Off|How Natural Should Protective Styles Be? (thediaryofanaturalgal.com)
- Dear Valley… Why is my natural hair so dry? (valleyfontaine.wordpress.com)
- Rhonda A. Lee and Michaela Angela Davis discuss natural hair on the job: ‘It’s the last piece in a racial puzzle’ (thegrio.com)
- Beyonce’s sister says TSA searched hair (newsnet5.com)
- To Relax or to Not Relax….and Everything that follows! (earthtonedblog.wordpress.com)
- New Hair Resolution: The Mental Challenge of Going Natural (atlantablackstar.com)