It takes so much to gather a bunch of folks together, but thankfully, Mareesa Dawn did it! The Queen Breach Accessories herself was so awesome that she decided to throw a small gathering at Island Bistro for yours truly during my birthday weekend. Collaboratively, we decided to utilize this time to not only celebrate and have a great time, but to engage with other people that understand the GaptoothDiva.com movement. I was so pleased and I had a great time, enjoying great conversation with all those who stopped by to celebrate with us.
I “diva-fied” myself for the first time in a long time, putting on a piece selected for DashA’veri Vintage and Thrift, specifically for the evening. I had one of the best barbers in Richmond cut my Mohawk just right, and I beat this face as if I was crazy. I was ready to have a truly special celebration. A super awesome celebration is what I got. This is just the beginning. There is so much in store coming from GaptoothDiva.com/DashA’veri, Breach Accessories, and from all the other wonderful entrepreneurs that attended Saturday evening. I was motivated and inspired that we are truly going to grow this city. There will be change, with these positive agents in place; I can already feel the wonder.
Check out all the pics on the GaptoothDiva.com Fan Page (http://www.facebook.com/gaptoothdivaonline)
- I’m Another Year Wiser! Glory vs. Giving Up by GaptoothDiva (gaptoothdiva.com)
- GaptoothDiva.com Official RVA Fashion Week Blogger, Putting My Passion for Creativity to Work (gaptoothdiva.com)
- GaptoothDiva TV: My One Year Natural Hair Journey (gaptoothdiva.com)
- The Struggle Is Real: How to Overcome Life’s Obstacles and Still Pursue Your Dreams (gaptoothdiva.com)
- I Can Still Support the Natural Hair Community, but My Kids Have To Eat! (coilybynature.com)