I’m so excited about this weekend’s 2013 Natural Hair Care Expo Evolution Tour in Baltimore Maryland March 23rd to March 24th 2013 11am – 7pm.
It’s scheduled to be an awesome event! Here Mareesa Dawn, Marketing Queen creates a List of Reasons for you to attend…
Reasons to attend the Bmore Natural Hair Care Expo..
(more reasons to ink these dates on your calendar)
1. Super hottest vendors
2. Best classes – mind, body, spirit and soul
3. Head turning – natural hair styles & fab fashions
4. All new location – Baltimore Convention Center
5. Kyle Bullock – the barber extraordinaire will be there
6. People from all over will flock to this event
7. Natural hair celebs, great bloggers and cool peeps attend
8. Powerful networking occurs
9. Spotlight on 100 authors – reading rocks
10. March 23-24th a great weekend of events
11. all the natural hair meet-up’s meet up
12. product junkies go crazy
13. get ideas for new styles
14. meet folk IRL –
15. discover new musical talents
16. get ideas to start a business
17. find vendors for your next event
18. promote your next show, event or product
19. do a girls weekend away – with friends
20. March 23-24th a great weekend of events
21. Susan Taylor of Essence Magazine
22. Torrey Smith of the Raven Superbowl Champs
23. Professor Griff of Public Enemy
24. KIdz Arena
25. All new location – Baltimore Convention Center
26. Live Poetry
27. Late Night Concert
28. Discover new musical talents get ideas to start a business
29. Herbal Hair Remedies
30. BALTIMORE NATURAL HAIR CARE EXPO TURNS 10 years old!!
31. Susan Taylor – Essence Magazine – had to mention again !
32. Monica Green – So Curly so Kinky so Straight, The Salon
33. Kendra Bell – cultural sociologist and author
34. Netfah Amina Afia – soul-owner of Simply Netfah Wholistic Boutique and conducts both private and public ‘wearable art’ shows and ‘conscious dress’ workshops
35. Dr. Renee – The Four Paths to Ultimate Wellness
36. Alexis Scott – “Diabetes Free America” Start reversing high blood sugar in 21 days or less!
37. Micheal Imhotep – Executive Producer & Talk Show Host of
The African History Network Show
38. Cykeithia Kumani – create fuller loc looks more versatile loc styling options
39. Nailah Clay – Holistic Hair Designers
40. yes.. only 60 more reasons !!
41. Conscious Concert Expanding the 3rd Eye – ALL NEW EVENT
42. Papi the General and his crew will be opening the concert off at 8:00pm…so make sure you get there to she the show!
43. Jimmy Wilson, a renowned trumpet virtuoso and bandmaster
44. Precise Science
Precise Science will be preforming a thirty minute set Saturday night.
45. J. Locke Christian Hip Hop ; a phenomenal talent who has been making melodic movement in the music industry
46. Mr. Keep On Moving aka: KOM
Where Langston Hughes meets Mos Def,” he walks like a poet and talks like an MC.
47. Mar 23, 2013 8:00 PM
48. tickets only ten dollars for the concert
49. BALTIMORE NATURAL HAIR CARE EXPO TURNS 10 !!!!
50. half way there !!!
51 Jamaican Comedian and playwrite LEMON
52. Proverbs reggae Band Performing live
53 Over 40 free classes
54. Swag bag at the door
55. Teri Tobin Arizona-born soulstress, songwriter and producer
56. “The Band Belief” – people deserved higher standards of lyrics and music RICHMOND VA’S OWN !
57. LaRetta Ann Taylor licensed Senior Cosmetologist
58. Yuma “Dr. Yew” Bellomee certified as a Holistic Health Counselor through the International Board of African Thinkers, Traditional Priests, Priestesses, and Religion, Inc.,
59. Deizshel Japonica Setzer Mortage Loan Officer
60. Sahande Sy Founder of eBraiding.net / eNaturals.net
Class: “Publishing a Natural Hair Care & Braiding Magazine”
There are forty more coming down the pipeline, so be sure to follow her on Twitter and Facebook for more information.
The Baltimore Natural Hair Care Expo
March 23 – 24, 2013
11am – 7pm
The Baltimore Convention Center
1 West Pratt Street
Baltimore MD 21201
$15 in advance $20 at the door
- Natural Products Expo West Wraps up with Record Number of Attendees (communities.washingtontimes.com)
- Rihanna’s Management Pulls Plug On Baltimore Show (hollywoodlife.com)
- How to weave hair styles (infoheaps.com)
- ” You don’t use Shampoo??” Damn Straight (beenandtried.com)
- Check Out 10 Instagrammers To Follow For Natural Hair Inspiration (styleblazer.com)
- Reveal Your Crown Announces it’s New Site: iHairNatural.com (revealyourcrown.com)
- 2013 Formal Hairstyles For Natural Hair (thestylenewsnetwork.com)
- Natural Hair Crush – Tempestt Bledsoe (thestylenewsnetwork.com)
- Blog (reallyclueless.wordpress.com)
- Natural Hair Pioneer Veronica Fletcher Embraces Chemical-Free Beauty (madamenoire.com)