Temeka Brown is a 27 years old biracial female from Richmond Virginia. She says, “I have always wanted to model since I was a little girl was always practicing modeling to music in my room pretending like I was on a runway.” It took Temeka years for her to get the strength and the courage to try out for modeling. She admits, “I figured hey it’s never too late to start. I love working as a counselor and modeling on the side. I have no kids and want to pursue graduate school later this year.” Temeka stands “5”7″ and has been modeling for a couple of months but has done several fashion shows and photo shoots such as Ashely Stewart, Ivie Rose Boutique and DashA’veri Vintage & Thrifted Redesigns, to name a few.
Follow and Connect with Temeka Brown…
I always loved Temeka’s bubbly spirit and her humility, she is such a beautiful young lady. I can’t wait to see her continue to blossom in her ambitions and do amazing things in the future.
See Temeka Featured in Glam Gurls Fashion Show 2012:
For more of the Baddest Creative Motivation, or to be featured on GaptoothDiva.com connect with me via Twitter @GaptoothDiva
- Fashion show celebrates ‘real beauty’ (fox13now.com)
- Plus Size Editorial: Then and Now Iii (erzullie.wordpress.com)
- Hobbyists Turned Entrepreneurs (iamaimeediego.com)
- Plus Size Fashion: a Little Word on Corporate 2013 (the Journey on How It Came to Be) (erzullie.wordpress.com)
- Thom Browne puts on provocative fashion week show (news.yahoo.com)
- biz tips :: creating a look book (lotusevents.ca)
- LALA Belle Fall 2013 Look Book (thecurvyfashionista.mariedenee.com)
- Why shop mannequins need to be like real women (guardian.co.uk)
- HoneyBeFly: Plus Size Blogger Sandee Jo From NYC Promotes Self LOVE (pslovecharli.com)
- EDEN BodyWorks Coconut Shea Launch Event (luvtobnatural.com)