If you aren’t looking to get super dressed up and change clothes during the week, but you want to go out to a stylish nightspot right before the weekend, I hear Ladies Night Thursdays at BrickStone Grill is the place to be. This Thursday, 4/4/2013 at 8pm is there official launch that aims to cater to a diverse crowd of sophisticated and stylish people, especially the women. In the former “Razzles” location, BrickStone Grill is offering up a certain atmosphere that promotes maturity and class for those interested in having a great time without all the hassle.
I’m excited to attend this Thursday for my full GaptoothDiva review, so make sure that you’re there as well. We can experience this together. I’m very excited to hear DJLuxxlife on the tables, who promise to provide music we all can enjoy. I’m not nightclub person, but they promise to change that and I can’t wait to see if they can. I hope to see you there for a cocktail… or two. Come ready to have a great time, good conversation and connect with like-minded individuals. I would even bring my business cards and be prepared to network, because you never know who will be in the building. Ladies, it’s all about you this Thursday, can’t wait to have a good time with you.
Invite to Ladies Night Thursday at BrickStone Grill: https://www.facebook.com/events/153343181498483/
9826 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, Virginia 23235
For more about this event and others, connect with me on Twitter @GaptoothDiva
- #422 Guide to Party Etiquette (the422.wordpress.com)
- Nightlife Is Reality. (writinglikeastoner.wordpress.com)
- Why Nightlife is so Important to our Community (newqueerontheblock.com)
- nightclubs sober and nightclubs drunk (talesoftheterrible.wordpress.com)
- If You Don’t Believe in Your Business, Why Should Anyone Else? (blogs.constantcontact.com)
- Facebook to launch smartphone on Thursday (wtkr.com)
- Connecting Is Not Enough: It’s a Question of Trust (blogs.constantcontact.com)
- The Simple Secret to Becoming a Master Networker (blogs.constantcontact.com)
- Want to Grow Your Business? Get Out and Network! (Part 1) (grasshopper.com)
- How Women Can Overcome Challenges in Business and the Workplace (womensphilanthropy.typepad.com)