Every Week GaptoothDiva.com wants to feature beautiful, stylish, and marvelous people with awesome personalities. It’s our pleasure to highlight our supporters and just how incredibly unique they are. Check out the following individual and connect with them online. We’re building a community of like-minded people who want to celebrate distinctiveness and diversity. We are the Baddest Creative Motivation!
Today’s awesome style and personality belong to:
Nikki Billie Jean
This is Nicolette but she also goes by Nikki or Nikki Billie Jean. She got the name Nikki Billie Jean from my first name “Nicolette” and from the well-known song “Billie Jean” by the King of Pop Michael Jackson.
“I decided to call myself Nikki Billie Jean because music is my first love. My dad was a DJ and I always grew up in a house surrounded by music. I also played the piano for 10 years and I also want to become a DJ.”
Music has also had big influence on her life and Michael Jackson is a huge inspiration to music.
Nikki says, “Michael Jackson is also a huge inspiration in general. He was a musical genius, broke world records and gave back to the community. He inspires me to go above and beyond.”
Nikki explains, “I love fashion. I love every aspect of it; from the clothes to photography and from runway to magazines/media. The 80s and 90s era inspires my style; everything from my childhood, to the music, to the bright colors and fashion.”
She always wears vibrant and colorful clothing. Many clothes during the 80s and 90s era had structure and shapes. Many clothes during this time were also very bright and colorful.
“I would also consider myself a fashionista because I embody fashion in and out. I love to dress up especially in vintage clothes. I love to wear clothes people do not usually see in a popular store or mall. I go by this popular quote by Yves Saint Laurent: “Fashions Fade, Style Is Eternal””
I absolutely adore her personality and her style. It all truly shines through magnificently. Anyone in love with vintage pieces is definitely someone I want on my team. Great looks Nikki, so excited to see how your dreams flourish in the future. Awesomeness!
- GaptoothDiva Featured Style: Kisha Spain (@LadieRealizm) from DMV (gaptoothdiva.com)
- R3Radio: Real Ratchet & Raw… We’re Here (r3radioshow.wordpress.com)
- GaptoothDiva TV: My One Year Natural Hair Journey (gaptoothdiva.com)
- I Can Still Support the Natural Hair Community, but My Kids Have To Eat! (coilybynature.com)
- GaptoothDiva Featured Style: Vanessa Mays from Newark New Jersey (gaptoothdiva.com)
- How to be a Plus size fashion Diva! (aussiefashionblog.wordpress.com)
- Trends for this summer… (breedcommunity.wordpress.com)
- Annual Date With Dad Weekend (wtvr.com)
- Great Fashion Tips That Everyone Should Know (womensflatsshoesfashion.wordpress.com)
- Full Re-cap of the ZedHair Natural Hair Show (zedhair.com)